● Warm, nutritious meal prepared and served each Friday to the homeless and working poor of our Monroe community.
● We feed not only the body, but also the souls of those who enter our doors through our listening presence, offering our
conversation, care, and understanding.
OPPORTUNITIES to SERVE
● Drink Team Volunteers: 5:00 pm preparation of coffee and fruit punch.
● “Point People” who on one Friday each month:
◦ Create a menu
◦ Procure the necessary food
◦ Oversee the work of assigned team
● Team Leaders:
◦ Gathers 10 - 12 team members
◦ Communicates with team members and “point person” on assigned dates
◦ Assigns team members to prep tasks
● Team Members:
◦ Assist in preparation, serving, and clean-up of meal (3 – 4 times per year)
● Dessert Team Members provide fresh fruit
Lorie Bronson 734-241-6088