Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharistic
● Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist (EMEs) serve the parish community as the distributor of the Eucharist (the Body and Blood of Christ) at Sunday Mass.
● They also serve the parish by setting out adequate hosts and wine to be consecrated by the priest and clean the sacred vessels following Mass.
Men, women and teens desiring to be Eucharistic Ministers.
- A short training session is required prior to serving in this ministry. EMEs are scheduled once or twice a month.
- ● In preparation for this ministry, EMs are asked to pray daily and meditate on the Sunday Scripture passages.
- The Steward, one who prepares for the liturgy, arrives twenty minutes prior to Mass.
Chris Burkett 737-625-1111
Fr. David Burgard 734-241-1644